Monday, August 4, 2008

Blemishes and what food can i eat to prevent acne

Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot.
Among foods to avoid for those who often have indigestion are oily foods, fast food, carbonated drinks and high fibre foods. Caffeine has also proven to aggravate this problem.
So I read up on natural approaches to clearing my acne and found that simple diet changes would do the job. The worst food for acne is vegetable oil, and as soon as I stopped eating it my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY.
pelverizah.blogspot.com
tags: how to clear up back acne, nothing has worked for my acne what should i do, juliets all natural acne

No comments: