Thursday, July 3, 2008

How to get rid of acne in an hour and is random face acne a sign of early pregnancy

Acne can be especially emotionally devastating for teens because they are extremely conscious of their appearance and their image. As I stated earlier I was a sufferer of acne and it was the worst feeling ever, and because of acne I had a low self esteem and I was always depressed and angry. I was a monster.
Tetracycline is still the most commonly prescribed antibiotic for acne treatment. Most of this antibiotic should be taken on an empty stomach. Also, this shouldn't be used by pregnant women and children under 9. Usually, the starting dose is initially 500 milligrams twice daily and is continuously taken until prescribed, or until a considerable dropping off of lesions is visible.
d) Another popular homemade remedy for removing acne marks into make a paste of apple and honey. First, make apple paste and then add about 4-6 drops of honey. Apply this mask on your face.
petitpolyheih.blogspot.com
tags: does taking creatine cause back acne in men, acne in between my eyes wont go away, baking soda and water work for acne

No comments: