Saturday, September 27, 2008

Drink olive oil for acne

« ...Further more it also improves your overall health which will make you look and feel better. Let me go through a few more natural treatments for you so you get some value from this article. Witch hazel that you can get in wipes - apply this to the affected area. This has really strong astringent properties....
...Microdermabrasion is a treatment for acne scar in which the top most layers of skin is removed in order to reveal the smooth layer beneath the skin. In some cases it removes all the sign of acne scars. This treatment can be carried out by the person who does not have lot of money to spend on the treatment. The major benefit of microdermabrasion is that it actually works to stimulate the body to produce new healthy skin cells and natural collagen. With this the skin is able to repair its damage and leads to healthy glow. However this treatment is best suited for relatively mild cases of acne scar. ...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I imagine after reading that title, you are probably thinking: "Oh yeah, secret cure for acne - right!" I will admit, if I were you, I would be thinking the same exact thing. However, that was before I saw the results for myself. By applying the secret cure for acne, my daughter, who suffered from a severe case of acne in her early teen years, was able to successfully recover. I was simply amazed at the transition that her skin experienced as she went through the healing process. Now, I am here to share my story with you - as well as this "secret" that I am claiming will cure acne......»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: top acne solutions.cn, how does lotion heal skin acne, acne scar cream recommended

No comments: